To ensure that incoming and outgoing merchandise are processed according to company regulations and standards.
• Ensure timely and accurate delivery of all customer sends.
• Provide tracking information to stores/customers when necessary.
• Organize and maintain merchandise in the stock room.
• Unpack and process all shipments and ensure get floor in a timely manner.
• Verify that all shipments arrive secure and complete, match goods received to the description on documents and report any discrepancies to management.
• Ensure all products are tagged properly.
• Ensure all customer shipments and transfers are packaged properly according to company standards.
• Ensure all outgoing customer shipments and transfers are accompanied by the appropriate documentation and applicable shipping fees charged.
• Ensure proper billing or GL code is used for all shipments.
• Control shipping costs by adhering to FedEx shipping time-lines and condensing/limiting store-to-store shipments.
• Ability to perform maintenance and cleaning duties as required by the Operations/General Manager.
• Consistently meet requirements of passing grade on store Audit.
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.