The Sales Associate’s role is to acknowledge each customer and build a long-term client relationship. They should consistently uphold our brand ethos and deliver service excellence for the purpose of exceeding sales objectives.
• Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc.).
• Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty, and respect for others.
• Is an ambassador of the brand.
• Consistently build and develop a proactive clientele business through social engagement.
• Consistently delivers value added services to enhance customer experience.
• Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
• Express humility, kindness, and genuine interest in the individual.
• Anticipate their needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
• Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
• Create and nurture an enduring relationship.
• Actively participate in upholding the brand aesthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance.
• Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
• Create an inspirational shopping experience through creative and compelling store environments.
• Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise, maximize sales and impart knowledge to the customer.
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.